frequently asked questions
What does gold-filled mean?
- 14K Gold filled means that a base metal is sandwiched between two layers of 14K gold that are mechanically bonded to the base metal. The gold layers must account for more 1/20th the thickness of the piece in order to be considered gold-filled. Gold filled metals contain much more gold than something that is gold plated. With proper care, gold filled jewelry will not tarnish and the gold will not flake or chip off.
- Because each order is handcrafted normal production time is between 5-10 business days. We strive to ensure both the quality and timeliness of your order. Around holidays, please allow for a slightly longer production and shipping times.
- We strive to accommodate special requests. You can put your special request in the ‘special instructions box’ or you can email us an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We strive to use quality materials. All of our components are 14K gold filled, see what is Gold-Filled. All of our jewelry is Nickel-free.
- We currently ship to all 50 states via standard USPS shipping. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Because most of our items are personalized, we do not accept returns at this time. If you feel that we have made a mistake on your item please contact us at email@example.com